Do you ever find yourself staring into the fridge at 5pm wondering what you're going to feed your family for dinner? I have been there a time or two myself, so I created this printable meal planner and shopping list worksheet to avoid unnecessary stress at mealtimes. Follow the simple steps below and you will be well on your way to stress free mealtimes!
Here's how to get started:
- Click on the link below, print out the worksheet and cut the sheet in half.
- Take a look at your calendar for the week ahead and make note of any nights that your family will be dining out.
- Take inventory of what's in your fridge, freezer and pantry and try to incorporate those items into your menu.
- Browse recipes and decide what you'd like to eat that week. I try to stick to easy, thirty minute recipes. I also try to use some of the same ingredients in my recipes.
- Write down your meals for the week on the left side of the worksheet.
- Fill in the grocery list on the right side of the worksheet.
- Decide where you are going to store your worksheet so that it's always easily assessible. I keep mine in my purse in a small 8.5 x 5.5 binder (see picture), but you could also keep it on the fridge or a cork board.